Why will a woman be interested in money money everytime, can't she help to manage the husband's resources. If one day the man takes a second wife she would be blaming the devil.

 



Good evening, Pls have got a story to share. My friend works at a company, and from what she said the owner of the place has been nice to her, and she's doing her work diligently. What she has noticed and also what have noticed the day I went to visit, is that the man's wife talks to him anyhow in front of staffs and customers.

 She has made the man sack so many staffs. She has tried several times to get her husband to sack my friend but he refused.

Currently the man traveled and the man made my friend promise that she won't leave the business till he comes back and she agreed. Low and behold the man's wife came and belittled my friend in front of the other staffs, saying she's nothing here, that she can sack hervat any given time, (this my friend is the only one that does everything in that company, reception, manager, errands, printing, everything,). 

So this man wife came fought with the girl, tore her cloth and cut her neck chain,used the girl's head to hit the wall, and told her that does she think she takes instructions from her husband, that she's the one that runs things, the husband called her that day, she screamed at him on d phone. 

The matter was later resolved, but the man refused to sack her. This lady has been saying negat!ve things about my friend to her family, once the family gets to see her, they would start asking that the person you claimed to be this, is a different person we're seeing now.

Recently what my friend said was that this man complained that the wife asked for money and he was like he doesn't have, do you know this lady came to lock up the office and took the key away. 

When the man ask in town,, it's my friend that cooks for him and bring to work,, the wife doesn't even get up to do breakfast for him, she's this social media freak,, always snapping pictures and posting online,, posting personal things.. if she and the man argue she won't give him food in the night,, he would start calling my friend if she could bring something for him the next day.

Please is this how marriage is suppose to be, because I don't understand. If its like this I don't want to get married. Why will a woman be interested in money money everytime, can't she help to manage the husband's resources. 

If one day the man takes a second wife she would be blaming the devil.

Pls if marriage is like this just tell me.

Related Post Ad