My mum said if I wasn't born she knows where she would have been

 

Good evening Angie's Square Fam, I'm typing this message from a place of hur.t. Growing up I always felt this distance between I and my mum. There are days I'd just sit on my own and just cry and people around me will be wondering why and I can't say anything. We are one family but I felt a certain type of discr!mination. 

There was a time a family member came into town a spent a couple of days with us, we were all sitted and catching up, I was in my Js2 then. While discussing, the lady said, "so this is the fine baby you wanted to ab0rt", and my mum said"yes, if I wasn't born she knows where she would have been". 

Ever since that conversation, I have been asking questions atleast to know why I get ill treatment. I found out my father's family treated her badly when she was pregnant with me. I sit and wonder everyday if I'm the cause of that? If it's because I was named after my grandma that's why I'm getting such treatment from her?. 

I had to leave the house in January to squat with my friend for the sake of my mental health, trying to set myself up but things are way harder now. I'm already feeling like a nuisance to my friend.

 I tried speaking to my dad but he doesn't say anything. Angie's fam, I'm tired of struggling when I have a home .

A friend advised I should drop an anonymous message to get advice, I'll be in the comments please

Related Post Ad